Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Story Behind Wellness Coaching at New Self


Through the years I have worked with a variety of people on a variety of goals. Whether the goals were weight loss, rehabilitation or trying to understand a pattern of emotional eating – all brought me to the same conclusion: our wellness involves far more than our satisfaction with the physical self. All of us carry special “baggage” and our own personal history. It is impossible to have a “cookie cutter” program for individuals when it comes to helping someone balance the facets of life. Different individuals have different needs.

Wellness coaching involves working as a team to explore your satisfaction within the realms of wellness and work to balance various areas of your life. The designation of Certified Wellness Practitioner allows me to combine my education and experience to provide ongoing support and guidance as we set goals and make sustainable changes that improve your health and happiness. I hope you will consider scheduling an initial consultation with me and make 2012 a year of wellness!

No comments:

Post a Comment